We closely collaborate with lawyers and corporate experts & investors to propose documents including clauses allowing to:
1. BOOST the company and its business:
- the legal clauses are fitting the chosen activity,
- the documents proposed optimise the best practices of the sector (for example, the most frequent tax regime, the cheapest closing date, or extended communication rights to ensure confidence between founders, etc.).
2. PRESERVE the Company's treasury at the time of its incorporation:
- officers (i.e., CEO, CTO, CMO, etc.) are appointed indefinitely and without remuneration, expenditures in excess of €5,000 are decided collectively etc. All of this is subject to modification, of course,
- access to simplified financing (public, private, crowdfunding). To avoid having to change bylaws or company form during a fundraiser or launch on Kickstarter or Product Hunt.
3. ORGANIZE decision-making simply:
- convening and holding of general assemblies by electronic means or video conferences, online voting, etc.
- electronic signature of contractual documents and consultations,
- easy and clear view of majorities required for important decisions in the company.
4. EQUITY between partners and protection of founders:
- all shares are entitled to one vote and a right to profits and losses,
- all documents allow the partners to transfer their shares to a family holding for up to 85% and all the partners benefit from a preferential subscription right.