You are starting an entrepreneurial adventure! But do note that you expose your personal belongings until you register your company. The main exposures are:
- financial, to recover the VAT paid on expenses incurred for the creation of your project and to be eligible for external investments and state aid (ACCRE, BPI, crowdfunding, etc.)
- property, to protect your personal property and that of your loved ones from the financial consequences of your project
- commercial, to reassure your customers (and your banker) regarding your commitment to the project and to participate in pitches and contests
- relationships, to structure your relationships, especially among partners, regarding decisions made, arrivals, departures, etc. Clear commitments always generate simpler discussions
- legal, to separate your professional activity from your private life and isolate the legal risks involved in this activity
TIP - Registering your company is useful, protective and easy.