No, you only pay taxes on profits. Nonetheless, you will have to pay the business property tax (CFE) based on the location of your headquarters (refer to the previous question).
Articles in this section
- Do I need a bank to incorporate with madeinlaw.com?
- Is iBanFirst secured?
- Can a director receive a financial compensation for his legal mandate?
- Can I ask for public or private funds with madeinlaw.com documents?
- Do I have to pay taxes if my business doesn’t have any revenues and does not pay salaries?
- How do I open my online current account?
- What is the difference between an IBAN payment account and a standard bank account?
- What are the advantages of opening an online current account with madeinlaw.com?
- What are iBanFirst's prices?
- What is a shareholder current account?