In general, to start, the CEO, like all C-levels, is appointed for an indefinite period and, at most, for the term of office of the Chairman (CEO) in order to maintain the team in place, or to replace or renew it if the CEO leaves the team. That's the option we chose at madeinlaw.com.
Articles in this section
- Who can invest in a Company?
- And if a shareholder sells their shares without complying with the partnership agreement or bylaws?
- CEO or President, C-level, or Directors, Founders or Shareholder?
- How can one change a director (CEO or C-level)?
- Can a director receive a salary?
- How are share capital and control divided among shareholders?
- How can a shareholder be excluded?
- How does one choose the CEO?
- How long does a C-level executive stay on?
- How many founders ?