- recover the share capital - and for this, you have to open a bank account
- open accounts with all the beneficial service providers (accountant, insurance, etc.)
- register with taxes
- file your ACCRE (max. 45 days after incorporation)
- declare VAT every semester
- declare the CFE before 31/12
- deposit the company's accounts at the accounting date
- hold the binders of decisions and General Meetings and complete them gradually
Finally, for your documents and correspondence, consider modifying your letterhead, documents for General Meetings and legal notices to indicate on your site.
All documents issued by the company and destined for third parties must indicate the name, preceded or followed immediately by the words "société par actions simplifiée" or the initials "SAS" or "SASU" if you are a solo founder, the amount of the share capital, its headquarters and the place and registration number of the Company.
Many steps, things to think about ... and time. With madeinlaw.com, and according to the options you choose, we take care of all that.
For all our customers, you benefit from templates of legal documents prepared with your company information, the pre-filled decisions and General Meetings binders and we transmit for you all information and documents useful to your service providers. You save time, smoothly.