Yes, all founders can be paid. Once the company has sufficient funds, a simple decision in General Meeting will be sufficient. This is unusual in the first few months. The important thing is to reinvest all the profits in the company but you are free to give a remuneration if necessary to all or part of the company's directors.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a bank to incorporate with madeinlaw.com?
- Is iBanFirst secured?
- Can a director receive a financial compensation for his legal mandate?
- Can I ask for public or private funds with madeinlaw.com documents?
- Do I have to pay taxes if my business doesn’t have any revenues and does not pay salaries?
- How do I open my online current account?
- What is the difference between an IBAN payment account and a standard bank account?
- What are the advantages of opening an online current account with madeinlaw.com?
- What are iBanFirst's prices?
- What is a shareholder current account?