The CEO of your company can be another company, which is a separate legal entity, or it can be any other physical person/ individual. For example, if you already have one company and you want to register another one, you can name your first company as the CEO of your new company. Don't worry, your name will appear on the company's registration certificate as the name of the legal representative of the company named the CEO.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the CEO as "company" and the CEO as "individual"?
- How many founders should there be?
- Who can invest in a Company?
- And if a shareholder sells their shares without complying with the partnership agreement or bylaws?
- How can one change a director (CEO or C-level)?
- Can a director receive a salary?
- How are share capital and control divided among shareholders?
- How can a shareholder be excluded?
- How does one choose the CEO?
- How long does a C-level executive stay on?